Thursday, May 2, 2013

Book Review: The Diary of Darcy J. Rhone

The Diary of Darcy J. Rhone

Author: Emily Giffin

Release Date: June 12, 2012


Publisher: Amazon


Dates Read: July 23, 2012


How Acquired: Free Amazon download


Description: There's no description listed on Goodreads and apparently the book is no longer listed on Amazon.  Strange.


My Review: This was a cute little addition to the Something Borrowed and Something Blue collection. It was a very short read, I finished it in less than an hour. It is Darcy's diary from her freshman through senior years of high school. It is written in true Darcy fashion. Lots of comments about boys and parties and being popular. And lots of remarks about Rachel being boring and studying to hard and so on. It was nice to be able to "look back" on them in their high school years. I think Emily Giffin is a fantastic writer and I love Rachel and Darcy. I only wish there more books in that series. I recommend this quick read to anyone who's a fan of those books. It's a fun little reminder of the pair and it made me want to go back and read Something Borrowed and Something Blue again. :-)


My Rating: I liked it

No comments:

Post a Comment