Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thursday Things


I always like discovering new things.  And it's always great when you can share those discoveries with other people.  So...I decided I'd start a weekly post of the things I've discovered during the past week.  This list could include anything from a movie I saw to a funny picture on the Internet.  Maybe I'll find something here that you like.

I am in LOVE with this owl.  I found it at Target and my mom got it for me for my birthday.  It is a ceramic outdoor sculpture, but it has taken up residence on a small cabinet in our entry way.  I've been looking for some fun little colorful items to brighten up our home and this was a perfect fit!


Saw this on tumblr with the caption "Wednesday."  I literally LOL'd.






Last weekend I mentioned my discovery of Supernatural, well, I must now admit that I have a full-fledged crush on Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles.  I can't believe I have been missing out on these hotties for so long.






And, while I'm still on this Supernatural kick.  I found this on Etsy.  It's from Season 1, Episode 11 - Scarecrow, which I just watched this week.  It was one of the MANY lines in the show that had me cracking up.  If you're a superfan and are interested in this it's only $2.75.

No comments:

Post a Comment