Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What'd You Get? Wednesday


As I've said before, there are lots of "In My Mailbox" and "Stacking The Shelves" memes, but I like to feature more than just books, so I decided I would create my own. I'm calling it "What'd you get? Wednesday" and it is a way to feature all the cool stuff (books and otherwise) that I got over the past week (or more if I forget to post every week). I welcome anyone that would like to participate. Feel free to use the image above, link it back to me and leave the link to your WYGW post in the comments below. Note: All DVD images are borrowed from Amazon and all book images are borrowed from Goodreads Anything borrowed from somewhere else is cited below the image.


Free Amazon Download


From the Library


My little one was super excited about this.  She loves trains.

No comments:

Post a Comment