Monday, March 14, 2016

WTF?! It's been almost 3 years?!

Hello, my name is Emily and apparently I am a shit blogger.

I had no idea it had been so long since I updated this thing.  I have a legitimate excuse.  Ok, maybe it's not legitimate, but it's true.  Basically I started watching Supernatural, which led to Tumblr, which led to Teen Wolf, Sherlock, Arrow, Hannibal, Orphan Black, Sense 8, Hemlock Grove, Bates Motel, and so on and so forth. Seriously people, I have a television addiction.

And due to my television addiction, I've read probably two books since we last spoke.  I have been reading though...I discovered fanfiction.  Yikes!

Anyway, I'm here.  I'm alive.  I've just got a new book series (yes, actual books) that I'm going to start so hopefully I can get some reviews back up and running.  Plus, I'm going to be adding more posts regarding TV shows and such.  I've got a couple of ideas bouncing around in my head, so we'll see how it all shakes out.


No comments:

Post a Comment