Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thursday Things


I am a loser. I don't have a post set to go up today.

And while I hate to make excuses, I do actually have one...


Y'all...I have a problem.  I am OBSESSED!  

I'm half way through season five and I am totally in love.

There are 7 seasons on Netflix and the most recent (8th) is on Hulu.  So I imagine I'll be watching for a while longer.  The 9th season is set to air in the fall.  It's going to be seriously upsetting when I have to go from watching like 5 episodes a day to one a week, but hopefully I will survive.

My husband and I have been watching the 5th season of True Blood and we've got like 3 episodes left.  Once we're done with that we're gonna watch Supernatural because I know he'll like it (being all demons and zombies and supernatural type things).  I'm not even caught up and I'm already excited about re-watching them all.  

I'm telling you....I have a problem.

But how can you not love this...





...I mean seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment