Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

Today's list is the top ten books dealing with tough subjects.
So without further ado, in no particular order...

Left Behind
by Tim LaHaye &
Jerry B. Jenkins
(Revelation)

by Anonymous
(Substance Abuse)


by Don Piper
(Afterlife)

by Jodi Picoult
(School Shooting)

by Jodi Picoult
(Suicide)

by Anthony Swofford
(War)

by Alicia Appleman-Jurman
(Holocaust)

by Gaby Rodriguez
(Teen Pregnancy)

by Robert Munsch
(I cry everytime I read this book.
The kid growing up,
the "as long as I'm living" part...
it tears me up.)
A Walk to Remember
by Nicholas Sparks
(Leukemia)



1 comment:

  1. I hadn't been able to think of a list this week, but A Walk to Remember would have been a good choice. I have read any of these books I'll have have to look into some of them. It looks like you've got a great list.

    ReplyDelete