Monday, May 6, 2013

Book Review: Submission

Submission

Author: Ella Ardent

Release DateSeptember 17, 2011


Publisher: None listed


Dates Read: June 23 - 24, 2012


How Acquired: Free Amazon download


DescriptionLifestyle reporter Joanna is prepared to do whatever is necessary to get the story about the notorious private club known as the Plume – even apply for membership. Rex will do anything to protect his club and the privacy of his membership – and he isn’t adverse to teaching Joanna a lesson about curiosity – and control. They both get more than expected when Joanna’s own secret desires are revealed. (Taken from Goodreads.com)


My Review: I thought this was a pretty interesting book. I would have liked a little more information on the back story between some of the characters and maybe a little more character building, but overall it was decent. I found the story line quite interesting. A young reporter is trying to catch her big break and volunteers to "join" a BDSM club in order to get the story. Much to her surprise, she finds herself interested in the club and enjoying her "initiation." I'm interested to see how the second book continues the story, but I can't bring myself to pay $2.99 for a short story, so I guess I'll never know.  On a side note...it really annoys me that the ribbon on the cover is red and not purple. The book clearly states that the ribbon was purple.


My Rating: I liked it

No comments:

Post a Comment