Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

Today's list is the top ten characters I would crush on if I were also a fictional character
So without further ado, in no particular order...

Side note:  I went books and TV with this list. 
Also...if I picked more than one character from the
same book/show they only count as one.  :-)


Noah Calhoun
by Nicholas Sparks
Jacob Black
by Stephenie Meyer
Gale Hawthorne and Peeta Mellark
from The Hunger Games Series
by Suzanne Collins

Patch Cipriano
from The Hush, Hush Saga
by Becca Fitzpatrick
(the Patch in my head, not the
Patch that was the cover model)
Gideon Cross
by Sylvia Day

Christian Grey
by E.L. James

Neal Caffrey

















Aidan Waite and Josh Levison
from Being Human

Jason Stackhouse, Eric Northman and Alcide Herveaux
from True Blood

3 comments:

  1. Oh I forgot to add Gideon! I add put Christian though :)

    new follower
    http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/04/top-ten-tuesday-3-top-ten-characters-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun list! I'm a loser and JUST reading the Hunger Games series for the first time, but I'm with ya on Gale and Peeta so far. :)

    ReplyDelete