Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Anyone can play along!  Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

I walk past the drinking fountain and through the tunnels that seemed endless they day I got here but now barely register in my mind.  This is not the first time I have failed my family since I got here, but for some reason, it feels that way.  Every other time I failed, I knew what to do but chose not to do it.  This time, I did not know what to do.

Page 270, Divergent by Veronica Roth

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like there's a lot of external and internal conflict going on in this book. I like that!
    Here's my Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We liked this one a lot; hope you are enjoying it! Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2013/04/tuesday-teasers-historical-fiction-and.html

    ReplyDelete