Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Army Wives

(photo credit: theTVdb.com)

It has been so long since I watched Army Wives, I couldn't even remember what happened last season.  So a big thanks to Lifetime for the recap at the beginning of the episode.  



STOP READING NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE SEASON PREMIERE!



KILLING SPACE....SO YOU WON'T SEE WHAT HAPPENED



I WARNED YOU



YOU BETTER STOP!!!



Holy cow...maybe it's just me, but I did NOT see that coming.

I should have...I totally should have seen that coming.  With all her many illnesses (on the show) and not being on quite a bit of last season, I should have seen it coming.  I should have known Claudia Joy was on the way out, but I was all like...


They totally got me with the whole plane in the storm turbulence scene.  And showing General Holden answering the phone.  And even the drive to Denise's house.  I was like "No!!!!  Not Frank!!!!"  And then he said Claudia Joy was gone and my jaw hit the floor.  Her character was becoming a bit blah, but it was still very sad.  What an awful thing for Michael and Emmalinto have to go through, especially since they already lost Amanda.  Sad day.

Anyway....it looks like this season is going to be very different.  What with all the new people coming in...sure to bring lots of drama.  So we'll just have to wait and see what they have in store for us.  I hope it's good.  Cause I'm still missing Pamela and I'm sure to miss Roxy now that she's gone too.  (Claudia Joy...not so much.)

No comments:

Post a Comment