Tuesday, October 30, 2012

General Hospital

(photo credit:  theTVdb.com)

So who watches General Hospital?  It is the longest running American soap opera and the last one remaining on ABC.  My mom started watching when she was about 16-years-old, so I have been watching on and off since birth.  

There is so much going on with so many different story lines right now, I'm loving it.  And there are so many people from back-in-the-day that are coming back.  

But I'm writing about one character in particular, Jason Morgan (far right in the above pic).  Steve Burton has been on the show playing Jason since 1990.  For 22 years he has made this character his own and I am so sad to see him go.  His last episode aired last week on October 22nd.  His character was shot and then pushed into the harbor, so there is a chance that he could come back one day...but for now...he's gone.  

Farewell Jason Morgan...Farewell Steve Burton...loyal GH fans will miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment