Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What'd You Get? Wednesday #7

Photobucket
As I've said before, there are lots of "In My Mailbox" and "Stacking The Shelves" memes, but I like to feature more than just books, so I decided I would create my own. I'm calling it "What'd you get? Wednesday" and it is a way to feature all the cool stuff (books and otherwise) that I got over the past week. I welcome anyone that would like to participate. Feel free to use the image, link it back to me and leave the link to your WYGW post in the comments below. Note: All DVD images are borrowed from Amazon and all book images are borrowed from Goodreads Anything borrowed from somewhere else is cited below the image.

Photobucket 
Free Amazon Downloads 
  

Photobucket 
From Beck Valley Books
A pink life_time.mine planner
from Dot.Mine 

  From Edge of Escape
(Image borrowed from Edge of Escape)

From Fetch Me My Fainting Couch

From From The TBR Pile

From Mommabears Book Blog
 

 From The Jeep Diva

From Wee Share 
the Altered States Three-Tiered Bandeau Tankini
rom Fit 4 U

No comments:

Post a Comment